Computer vision scientist
Perceptive Automata is a fast-growing machine learning and computer vision company started by Harvard and MIT scientists. We are using our transformative technology to help make life safer and happier for millions of people. We're working with investors who have supported some of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world.
We are hiring an engineer to help develop our core technologies and algorithms. As we are a small team, you will use a wide range of skills and be actively engaged in long-term R&D planning and strategy.
The ideal candidate will have
- Background in Computer Vision and Machine Learning, either academic (PhD or Masters) or equivalent professional experience
- Experience building custom CNNs with a high-level framework (Keras, Theano or TensorFlow)
- Experience building real-time applications using camera data
- Experience working in a team on large-scale, production-quality Python projects
- Experience working with large-scale datasets in variable formats
- History of academic publications on computer vision theory or techniques
- Experience with multi-modal sensor data
- Competitive compensation including benefits and equity
- Company culture committed to sustainable performance with work/life balance
- Lunch reimbursement
- Guest lectures, learning opportunities with connections to labs at Harvard and elsewhere, and publication opportunities
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@PERCEPTIVEAUTOMATA.COM.
Are you an experienced programmer with extensive experience in developing real-time software products, but you don’t see yourself above? Get in touch! We’re a growing business and always looking for quality candidates that don’t fit easily into the boxes we envision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status.