Embedded Systems software & optimization engineer
Perceptive Automata is a fast-growing machine learning and computer vision company started by Harvard and MIT scientists. We are using our transformative technology to help make life safer and happier for millions of people. We're working with investors who have supported some of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world.
We're hiring a senior-level engineer as part of our core technology team to create optimized implementations of our systems for target hardware & software platforms. As we are a small team, you will be able to contribute to many aspects of development over and above the specific embedded projects that will be your core responsibility
the ideal candidate will have
- Extensive background in developing high-performance C and/or C++ systems for use in real-time, low-latency, embedded and/or low power contexts
- Experience developing software for multiple platform targets
- Self-motivated with a history of bringing complex software projects to completion
- Experience with numerical computing frameworks like cuDNN, LAPACK or BLAS
- Experience building evaluation frameworks for embedded software systems
- Experience with developing for AURIX microcontrollers
- Competitive compensation including benefits and equity
- Company culture committed to sustainable performance with work/life balance
- Lunch reimbursement
- Guest lectures, learning opportunities with connections to labs at Harvard and elsewhere, and publication opportunities
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@PERCEPTIVEAUTOMATA.COM.
Are you an experienced programmer with extensive experience in developing real-time software products, but you don’t see yourself above? Get in touch! We’re a growing business and always looking for quality candidates that don’t fit easily into the boxes we envision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status.