Full Stack Engineer
Perceptive Automata is a fast-growing machine learning and computer vision company started by Harvard and MIT scientists. We are using our transformative autonomous vehicle technology to help make life safer and happier for millions of people. We're working with Silicon Valley investors who have supported some of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world.
We are hiring an engineer to help develop and maintain our data collection, aggregation and annotation pipeline. As we are a small team, you will be expected to use a wide range of skills and be actively engaged in the long-term planning of our data collection and analysis strategy.
the ideal candidate will have The Following skills
- 2+ years of experience with full-stack web development
- Experience with AWS
- Experience building web applications with Python and Flask
- Experience with PostgreSQL and familiar with data architecture for large-scale, resource-intensive data applications
- Background or knowledge of experimental psychology, cognitive science or neuroscience
- Experience with crowdsourcing tools like Mechanical Turk
- Knowledge of statistical inference
- Experience with Kalman Filters, PID controllers, or other control system technology
- Competitive compensation including benefits and equity
- Company culture committed to sustainable performance with work/life balance
- Guest lectures, learning opportunities with connections to labs at Harvard and elsewhere, and publication opportunities
- Lunch reimbursement
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@PERCEPTIVEAUTOMATA.COM.
Are you an experienced programmer with extensive experience in developing real-time software products, but you don’t see yourself above? Get in touch! We’re a growing business and always looking for quality candidates that don’t fit easily into the boxes we envision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status.