Senior Software engineer
Perceptive Automata is a fast-growing machine learning and computer vision company started by Harvard and MIT scientists. We are using our transformative autonomous vehicle technology to help make life safer and happier for millions of people. We're working with Silicon Valley investors who have supported some of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world.
We're hiring a senior-level engineer as part of our core technology team to build optimized systems for target hardware & software platforms. As we are a small team, your contributions will have an outsized effect on our product, and the direction of the company as a whole.
- 5+ years building complex production-ready systems
- BS or MS in CS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or the equivalent in experience
- Expert in C++ software development and proficient in C; familiarity with a scripting language such as Python is also useful
- Professional communication skills
- Excellent software design and architecture skills
- Strong intuition for, and interest in, designing systems for testability and scalability
- Experience in development in robotics, real-time controls, or system software
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
the ideal candidate will have The Following skills
- Prior work experience at an automotive OEM or manufacturer
- Experience working with CAN bus systems
- Experience with an array of sensors and real-time operating systems
- Experience with Kalman Filters, PID controllers, or other control system technology
- Competitive compensation including benefits and equity
- Company culture committed to sustainable performance with work/life balance
- Guest lectures, learning opportunities with connections to labs at Harvard and elsewhere, and publication opportunities
- Lunch reimbursement
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@PERCEPTIVEAUTOMATA.COM.
Are you an experienced programmer with extensive experience in developing real-time software products, but you don’t see yourself above? Get in touch! We’re a growing business and always looking for quality candidates that don’t fit easily into the boxes we envision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status.